5 days – 4 nights
-Pick up at the airport.
– Travel to the hotel, check in (check – out time at the hotels is at 12:00, so check in is done after 14:00).
-Bus sightseeing tour around Moscow with visits to the main sights of the Russian capital: the fine panoramas of the city on Sparrow Hills, and the Bagration pedestrian shopping bridge; pass through Moscow-city, take a tour of the memorial complex on the Hill of Respectful Salutation (“Poklonnaya Gora”), see the most famous squares and streets of the capital.
- Travel to the hotel. Free time.
(Bus tour lasts 7 hours).
DAY 2 (Walking)
-Breakfast at the hotel. Meet with the guide in the hotel lobby.
- Metro trip to the “Okhotny Ryad” metro station.
-Walking tour around the center of Moscow: Red Square, Department Store - GUM, Vasilevsky Slope, the impressive Cathedral of Intercession of the Virgin (Cathedral of St. Basil the Blessed), Theatre Square, Okhotny Ryad Street, and a visit to the Cathedral of Christ the Savior.
For an extra charge: elevator to a sightseeing platform to admire the landscape of the Moscow center.
- Excursion to the Moscow Kremlin (sightseeing area + Cathedral): in the center of Kremlin the Main Cathedral Square is located, where its unique architectural complex from the medieval period is preserved: Cathedrals of the Assumption, the Archangel, the Annunciation, Palace of Facets, Tsarina Golden Palace and the Terem Palace Churches, Church of the Deposition of the Virgin’s robe in Vlachernon, Patriarch's Palace and the Church of the Twelve Apostles, Church the Saint Ioann Lestvichnik and Ivan the Great Bell Tower. You will also see the Tsar Bell and Tsar Сannon.
For an extra charge: visit to The Armory of the Moscow Kremlin (please inquire about the price while booking your trip).
- Walk across Zamoskvoretsky Bridge to the Tretyakov Gallery.
- Visit to the Tretyakov Gallery. The Gallery was founded in 1865 by the merchant Pavel Tretyakov, and has one of the best collections of Russian art in the world: it is the best opportunity to see the many works of famous artists in the museum.
- Return on your own to the hotel.
DAY 3 (Walking)
- Breakfast at the hotel. Meet the guide in the hotel lobby.
-“Moscow’s Underground Palaces” metro trip: A metro tour around the best stations in the Moscow Metro System: during the tour you will see some of the most famous metro stations. Some of them look like real castles or palaces, depicting various themes–what the Soviet people used to perform, for example, at the "Komsomolskaya" station (Moscow Central Ring Station). At the “Novoslobodskaya” metro station you'll admire the mosaics and illuminated stained glass panels, at” Novokuznetskaya” metro station you will looking up at bas-reliefs, carved panels and a Central Shield as a symbol of the Soviet battles and victories in the Second World War; “Ploshchad Revolyutsii” metro station is decorated with sculptural compositions that show an artistic reality and depict the Soviet fighters, as well as people who practice more peaceful professions. Finally, you can see a whole underground city – in fact, each of the Moscow Metro stations is different from the next!
- Exit the subway to the Kolomenskoye Estate. Excursion to the Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich.
During the tour tourists will visit the ceremonial rooms of the Palace, and also the personal rooms of Tsarist Terem, will learn about the building and reconstruction history of the Palace: its configuration and how the of grand princes of Muscovy lived in the XVII century.
-Free time at the Kolomenskoye Park. Return on your own to the hotel.
-Breakfast at the hotel. Meet with the guide.
- Departure to Sergiev Posad. Sergiev Posad is a city, which was based around one of the holy places, the Trinity Lavra. The complex was established in 1337 by St. Sergius of Radonezh. During the excursion you will visit the Trinity Lavra and see the white-stone Trinity Cathedral, its old icons made by Andrei Rublev and his apprentices; the Assumption Cathedral and Fratry, built in the style of Moscow Baroque.
For an extra charge: A class on the painting of Matryoska (Russian nesting dolls) that you can take as a souvenir (Price: 7 standard units)!
- Near the Trinity Lavra, you can always buy authentic Russian Souvenirs – nesting dolls, carved wooden toys, jewelry boxes, headscarves and much more!
- Travel to Moscow. (Bus trip is 8 hours).
-Breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the rooms. Meet the guide in the hotel lobby.
Travel to Arbat Street.
- Walking tour around Arbat Street: a monument of A. S. Pushkin and N. Goncharova, the Melnikov Mansion is a building built by the architect Melnikov on Krivoarbatsky Lane, and has become an outstanding example of constructivism style; the notable statue (fountain/monument) of Princess Turandot in front of the Vakhtangov Theatre, the mansion of the merchant Vtorov– now the ambassador to the US.
- Souvenir shopping in the most famous pedestrian area in Moscow.
- Travel to the Novodevichy Convent. A trip to one of the oldest and the most beautiful working female monasteries, which was founded in 1524 by Tsar Vasily III to commemorate the capture of Smolensk. This historical and architectural landmark is a UNESCO world heritage site. Travel to the airport.
(Bus trip is 7 hours).
Program cost for 1 person in standard units (1 s.u. = 1EUR. Payment is made only in Russian rubles at the prevailing exchange rate of the Bank of Russia, which prevails on the date of payment + 3%).
“IBIS***”, Paveletskaya or Dinamo metro station, DBL. Groups: 4 pers. – 555, 6 pers. – 440, 10 pers. – 330, 15 pers. – 300, extra fee for single rooms – 82.
“COSMOS***”, VDNHa metro station, DBL. Groups: 4 pers. – 585, 6 pers. – 450, 10 pers. – 350, 15 pers. – 310, extra fee – 100.
“IZMAILOVO Alfa***”, Partisanskaya metro station, DBL. Groups: 4 pers. – 600, 6 pers. – 480, 10 pers. – 365, 15 pers. – 325, extra fee – 85.
“HOLIDAY Inn”, “ Mariott” 4* or 5*, (city center: Belorusskaya, Arbatskaya, Mayakovskaya and other metro stations). Groups: 4 pers. – 675, 6 pers. – 545, 10 pers. – 460, 15 pers. – 400, extra fee – 175.
The cost includes:
- accommodation at one of the hotels - 4 nights.
Check-out time 12:00. Check – in time 14:00.
Food – Breakfast (open buffet);
Transportations services according to the program (groups of 2-6 people. – by car or minivan, for a group of 10-15 people – minibus);
- entrance fees to the mentioned museums according to the program.